How to Make Pumpkin Spice Latte at Home – Tis the season for pumpkin spice latte, or should I say pumpkin spice in every single place in the us. Here’s how to make your own pumpkin spice latte at home.
This tradition takes over the us once the calendar turns to October, and because I am all about aiding you make your own espresso-based coffee beverages at home, I attention I’d percentage with you a recipe for making your own Pumpkin Spice latte at home.
It’s pretty simple, and can be way more healthy than what you will get at Starbuck’s if you want to go the full homemade route.
Method 1 (with a little help from your pals at the native store)
- Extract a double (or single if you afford) shot of espresso into your cup (if you are new to coffee espresso Snobs and not up to speed on how to make espresso, evaluate my posts about making espresso and espresso-based beverages at home).
- Add on of the following if you have entry to them at a native store (warm them first to your preferred temperature):
- Silk model Pumpkin Spice Soymilk
- So scrumptious model Pumpkin Spice Coconut Milk
- Dealer Joe’s Pumpkin Spice Almond Beverage
Method 2 (the full selfmade strategy for health nuts like me)
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened canned pumpkin
- ¼ cup heated soymilk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or more to taste)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or agave nectar
- Optional – whipped cream (non-dairy if you want to keep this absolutely “plant-based” and cholesterol-free)
Invite a few chums over and savour a chuffed pumpkin-spiced Halloween season.